Thursday, March 16, 2006

Run Baby Run

I've seen this image around for a few days and hell, I don't want to be left behind on this the world wide intarweb.

This reminds me though, I need to get back to my running. After taking it up last year and wanting it to become part of my regular day to day lifestyle, I thought I would be able to battle through my crazy winter activity phobia, but alas, the phobia has once again reclaimed control of my life.

I want to complete another 10k run by the end of the summer. Let's hope this running thing wasn't a fad with me. I know I can get over dose on things, good and bad, but I need to feel better about myself and I know running can do that for me.

Links:

Shabooty depresses the hell out of me.
Wutang Clan Bible
Pop URLS
Jack Handy Quotes - Gotta love em'
Google Map Mars
Deadly Influenza 1918 - This makes me think about the damn bird flu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home