Friday, May 26, 2006

Circle Jerks

It's funny working in an office. This week has been a quiet week, since my old Italian sales buddy is on vacation. The biggest problem, at least for me, is that the guy comes, sits in my office and talks for hours on end. The guy is the reason I have a box with old files and drawings on the chair in my office, just to deter him from sitting down and getting comfortable.

It's inevitable. Whenever someone is away, the rest of the people all pick on his craziness and the things that drive people nuts about that person. This was no different.

I know, I don't really like that whole human hating on human thing, but it's the nature of the beast when you work so closely with someone and you don't get to see the ones you love nearly as much as you need to and I will join in on the roasting for the most part, although I feel slightly dirty afterwards.

I know when i'm away, the same scenes take place with my name filled in the blank. It doesn't bother me. If you had any amount of time to think about each and every co-worker, i'm sure you'd find something that just bothered you about them to no end. Don't even try to tell me you don't. BAH.

Links:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home