Thursday, June 15, 2006

Slight Case of The Guilties

So as I keep harping on, I don't see my girlfriend enough. The thing is, we both are still living our own lives to a certain extent... well, she's living more of her life, since she has a hell of a lot more responsibilities than I do at the moment. So what's this all about? What's with the guilt. Well... it comes down to sex again, but doesn't everything?

After complaining that I don't spend enough time with her, I feel like I don't quite get everything out of her visits when we don't get down and sweaty... umm.. maybe the sweaty isn't really the desirable. Anyway... I guess sometimes you just aren't in that mood and I felt a little weird about it, I think I could see it in her eyes, she was wondering why I wasn't all over her and I know I was acting unlike myself. Yeah, I guess sometimes I'm the uncontrolled dog *pant*pant*.

So as she drove off on her way home, a feeling of guilt kind of came over me. It's not something that is eating at me, after all, someone's feeling are someone's feelings. The only guilty thing in me now is that I didn't just come out and say it. We have to talk about everything. Heck, I'll call her now...

Links:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home