Sunday, May 28, 2006

Noonz as the Godfather

My girlfriend mentioned it to me a while ago, and I felt honored that I was even being thought of. Her sister might be considering asking us to be the god parents of their new baby girl, Melissa.

Last night in the midst of so much happening, we were asked and I was happy to say yes. Can you believe it? Me, a god father? I do love that little girl, she's full of life and I like to hold her all the time and I'm always watching out for her as I would my own child. I mean... Just look at this face, what's not to like?


The other reason I'm happy with this is ofcourse, the acceptance of her family. It's good to feel that the family approves of me, my personality and that they feel I'm the kind of person that should be involved with the child. Can you tell this is the first time I've ever been asked to be a part of something this meaningful? It is.

Links:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home