Saturday, June 17, 2006

Royal Botanical Gardens

Wow, the weather is really co-operating with my desire to get out and see things once again. Actually, the weather is so warm and humid, hydrating yourself is becoming a task in itself, but down by the shore in Hamilton, the breeze was welcoming and relaxing. It's unfortunate that I didn't have my camera with me on that walk (left it in the car), because I would like to show you the scenery, but I don't think this was my only visit there, it was beautiful.

We did take a trip out to the Royal Botanical Gardens and the weather had a definite affect on the plan life in that area. Actually with the RBG, James Gardens and High Park itself have been disappointing with the plant life. The heat kills everything rather quickly and leaves photographers wanting for more.

Next year, I'll have to take advantage of the spring a whole lot more and maybe I'll find my pictures folder full of color again.




Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home