Saturday, April 15, 2006

Gliding on a Dream

Last night I had one of the best dreams ever. I was roller blading all around the streets around my house and I was doing it rather well. It seemed like so much fun, that I woke up this morning and decided to go out and get myself a pair on roller blades. Yeah... It's like that!

I've always said, "I'm Portuguese, I don't skate". It holds true for the ice skating, that's for sure. I don't get along with winter and winter doesn't get along with me, but this roller blading might be something different. The one thing I don't like about it, is pain. Years ago I tried once again to get on some blades and the result was a real sore butt when my legs ran out from under me and BAM... on my ass.

I'm putting it out there now. I want to learn how to roller blade this summer. I need to learn this summer. When I take my bike trips down to the lakeshore, I watch people skating by and I just wish I could do what they do, so effortlessly as they do.

Links:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home