Monday, May 01, 2006

A Ride

Riding in my company's work van today, with a young co-worker who just recently ventured into married life. I don't agree with his decision to marry the young lady, not that I know her at all, but he seems really young and he's the kind of guy you can't help but think of as the type that made a mistake and will hurt over it. His best friend is also the same age and is getting married next year, but he's been with his girlfriend for a long time and you can be sure that he's thought things out for a while now. Hey, I'm not an expert on relationships, trust that, but I have an opinion.

Anyways, as this guy was talking about his relationship, I was starting to look into my future and I could do nothing but smile. Hell, I don't know why. I've had cracks in my faith lately, but I don't care about all that, I was just happy to get back to the office, call my girlfriend and hear her voice. I had a good weekend with her and the kids aside from the roller-coaster inside my head.

I'll stop this gushing now.

Links:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home