Monday, April 24, 2006

4:30 AM...

Wake up. It's just a dream.

Am I cursed to have bad Mondays? Once again I had a dream about my girlfriend, involving sex and me not being happy. A while back I had a dream about her enjoying the company of many sexual partners (I'm not going to get graphic). I was so upset I woke up feeling angry, I looked over at the alarm clock on the night stand and it was 4:30am.

This night, the same thing. Well, not exactly. The time and place were the same, the dream was slightly different. This time, the dream had me in bed with my girlfriend and one of my friends (who shall remain nameless) was there as well. I didn't even notice in the dream that he was there, until she turned to him and said, "when you feel like you're going to cum, you tell me where you want to cum". Man that shit got my blood boiling. I could feel it even in my dream as I leaned over to her and whispered in her ear, "I don't like that". WAKE UP... look over at the night table and there you have it 4:30am. I was so pissed. I know it's not her fault, but I was even pissed at her a little, like upset enough I didn't think I would get back to sleep easily. What is this woman doing to me?

I spoke to her yesterday of the fear I have that with her sex drive, I don't want to be left behind, that she intimidates me sometimes. Always ready to go and always eager. It's a good thing and a bad thing at the same time.

This is the first time I've ever had dreams about my girlfriend with someone else involved. I don't like it and I'm not sure I even want to know what it might mean.

Links:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you crazy!!

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really not sure why you are having these dreams but I don't like it either!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Amy Ruiz Fritz said...

My nightmares usually consist of being chased by zombies or murderers, airplanes crashing, earthquakes, or aliens taking over the planet. I'm probably deeply disturbed.

9:47 PM  
Blogger Saudade said...

These dreams are very disturbing. It´s sad to be jealous...

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home