Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Space Between

Well, while I wait for today's Howard Stern show download to finish, I blog.

I go through different stages, as most of you do. I'm having a heck of a week so far in the relationship field. I feel like I'm far away from my girlfriend now, like there are worlds between us, and it's nothing either of us have done. In the last few days, there are issues both of us are dealing with in both our family lives and professional lives.

It's not the best feeling when you see your girlfriend, have amazing sex on the floor and still don't feel close, the closeness you know you feel whenever you are together in such a passionate way. I lay there with her in my arms and still I didn't feel the closeness in my head. I'm actually at a loss here, I don't know what to say or how to explain it.

Hey, I just found out my mother is going to Portugal with her new boyfriend. Well, well, I hope she has fun. She's gone on more vacations than both myself and my sister put together. It's ok though, she deserves it... I guess. Well, I guess it's party time at the noonz household.

Links:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home