Monday, May 15, 2006

The Weekend of the Mother

What a mother's day. Having a girlfriend that IS a mother is a whole new experience for me and it doesn't scare me at all. It's kinda cool actually. She is a good mother and her love for her kids actually outweighs her love for me. Yeah, that's right, her love for me. Can you believe it?

Anyway. The kids are great. I've been holding off on writing anything about it today in fear of jinxing something, but the kids were go great with me this weekend. I remember the days when i used to write about how good the kids were and how they were finally warming up to me and letting me be a part of what's happening in their world. That was nothing compared to how it is now. I'm happy with how things are going with them. Both of the kids are so cute now and i like to just sit and watch them sometimes and soak in what they do.

I'll just do that for now...

Links:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home