Monday, June 19, 2006

I Treasure My Sleep

You gotta hate when you don't sleep properly. I don't remember the last time i went a few weeks with some good sleep. It's either the mother barging in to my room at all times to do whatever the hell she does, the temperature is too hot, too cold, got too many things going on in our complicated lives making all kinds of things pop up in your dreams, breathing is heavy, the hours in a day aren't enough.

It's one of those mornings. I have weak moments, like everyone else and it gets to me, although it shouldn't. As time goes on and i find no stability in my life, i get introspective and often beat myself up over the decisions i've made that have slowed my advance. What the hell... here i am bitching again. Fuck it.

Links:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home