Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Sickbay Wednesday

"Caught a light Sneeze"... That's one of my favourite songs.

I don't have the same immune system anymore. At least not since I meet my girlfriend and her kids. I really hope I get some ability to fight things off, geez, I really don't like being knocked on my ass everytime I decide to spend any significant amount of time with the family.

On to other things. You ever find that you have a friend that really bring a circle of friends together? My friend Craig seems to be that guy. I was at the Blue Jays season opening game last night and Craig wasn't there, but all the other guys usually involved were, and although we all get along, something was missing. On our way back to the parking lot, Tyler says to me, "We should hang out soon", and my automatic response is, "Yeah sure, whenever Craig isn't busy doing the wife thing". Ugh... I don't know why that was such an automatic response, but hell, that's what came out of my mouth and I think that's because Craig is the guy that brought the group together, and it's always been through him that we've all happened to be in the same place at the same time. Still, Tyler's a cool guy and fun to be around, so there shouldn't be any reason why I wouldn't hang around him.

So I'm sitting at home today nursing this fountain of a nose I have. My girlfriend sends me this page. Fuck, it actually got me hard. God, I must be really needing something, right?

Anyways...

Links:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you need and I can give to you this weekend! :0)

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home