Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Second Last

It's the second last class in my A+ course tonight. It's getting to me a little now, that I may not pass the damn A+ exam on my first try. I don't know what it is. I have so much crap to do these days that the information just isn't sticking the way it used to and I'm not sure I can count on the good ol' photographic memory like I used to in high school.

A guy as work took some time off to study for his Microsoft exam and when it came time to get it done, he couldn't pass. Came close, but no cigar (as they say). I'm not so scared of not passing the exam as I am of having to pay for taking the exam the second time around. I'm going to have this stupid feeling, you know, the feeling I should have passed it the first time, but for some reason, I like to make things difficult on myself when it comes to this type of thing.

How much time do I take before the exam to study? Do I waste my time trying to memorize tables and numbers that will eventually be useless, both in life and the exam? I've tried to study, I mean, I did try to study for some tests in this class I take and still, after so much reading, it didn't do me any good. You see, what I feel is important information, somehow doesn't actually make it into the test material. Bah...

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home