Monday, March 27, 2006

Week Ramps Up

The weekend is over and the busy time starts again. It's strange that I get off on this somewhat. I guess with all the things going on in my life, it's this time at work when I'm so busy trying to get myself some extra commission money, that keeps me from spending too much time on my issues.

When I first started having my anxiety attacks and breathing was an issue on a day to day basis, the problem was that I was sitting at my desk with not much actual work to keep me from stapling my nuts to my thighs. I would take on as many non-work projects as possible, which is why I ended up with more blogs than I could handle. I also would participate in multiple online communities which kept me from sitting here thinking and thinking.

Now I deal with people who want as much as they can get for as little as they can pay. Nothing surprising here. I'm not really a person to haggle much, I just don't think it's worth it to some extent. On the flip side, I will try to work out a deal on something big like a car or something, but when I go out looking for a DVD player or something like that, I know how to find myself a deal online and I know what I should expect when I go into a retail store.

On the personal tip. My girlfriend's going away for a few days. Should I party? hahaha. It will be strange not having her call me every hour and a half. haha... ok, I better take it easy here, or she may not call me when she gets back. Oh yeah, it's our 1 year anniversary this Friday and I'm a little nervous about it. What the hell do women expect from guys on an occasion of this type? Moreover, what the hell will she expect from me on this occasion? I mean, we've both talked about a nice dinner, getting dressed up and classy it up, but is that really enough or not? Women will always say, "oh don't worry, that's enough, I don't expect much"!, but when it comes down to it, is that reality?

Well, what I will do this week is concentrate on this being my last week of school, and my new old workout schedule again. It was beautiful running through the park this weekend and I love the feeling that gives me. So? I'm a little selfish, aren't we all?

Links:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home